Brothers and Sisters Forum
Welcome to The Brothers and Sisters Online Forum. This forum is dedicated to the ABC Drama serial about The dysfunctional family - The Walkers, who lives are thrown into turmoil after the head patriarch William Walker dies unexpectingly and secrets and bombshells begin to make their appearance in ugly circumstances. The Show went for 5 years on ABC , but sadly was cancelled by the ABC Network in 2011. (A very bad decision). But never fear my fellow fans, let's enjoy and celebrate the show's cast, the episodes, characters, and anything else including our creative work fan arts and fan fiction! This forum is dedicated in preserving the memory of the show for itself and the fans!

Kind Regards
Admin

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to The Brothers and Sisters Online Forum. This forum is dedicated to the ABC Drama serial about The dysfunctional family - The Walkers, who lives are thrown into turmoil after the head patriarch William Walker dies unexpectingly and secrets and bombshells begin to make their appearance in ugly circumstances. The Show went for 5 years on ABC , but sadly was cancelled by the ABC Network in 2011. (A very bad decision). But never fear my fellow fans, let's enjoy and celebrate the show's cast, the episodes, characters, and anything else including our creative work fan arts and fan fiction! This forum is dedicated in preserving the memory of the show for itself and the fans!

Kind Regards
Admin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helo from Germany

3 posters

Go down

Helo from Germany Empty Helo from Germany

Post by Scotty Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:10 pm

Hi, all of you!

First I really, really have to say sorry for my writting. Sure, I learnd English at school, but it is not my first language. I´m also better in reading (I can understand nearly everything), than in writting.

But I like the show so mutch, and there is not really a german forum...so I hope, you can hold one eye close by reading my posts and help me to be a part of the forum/ you/us.

I love Kevin and Scotty so mutch. The love, the both men show, the way, the two actor play together...you can call my crazy...but their is not a word for it.

It start watching the show as I was not able to go to work for two month this year, becaus breaking my hand and I can´t stop soon.

I hope to find nice people in this forum, who are in a same obsessing like myself.
Scotty
Scotty

Back to top Go down

Helo from Germany Empty Re: Helo from Germany

Post by marea67 Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:48 pm

Hi. Welcome.  Very Happy

And don't worry about any mistakes. I'm from Holland and, trust me, I make my own share of mistakes. Just write and have fun.... 
And Kevin/Scotty? Excellent choice!  Smile
marea67
marea67

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:38 am

Welcome to the forums! Great to see some new members posting and joining! woohoo! :p

Don't worry about any mistakes with your language, it's not going to be an issue. I haven't even mastered the proper english language yet and i constantly disjoint sentences and make a lot of grammar and spelling errors!  Like Marea says write and have fun, it's here to celebrate the best show on earth Smile

Love Kevin and Scotty too!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://broandsisters.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum